Although we have a rather liberal approach to comments on Magnolia Voice, we have a few rules to ensure the discussions are kept civil and constructive:
1. Do not use obscene or offensive language, especially when directed toward someone else. Be respectful. You may not post or link to any material that could be considered obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening, harassing or in violation of the law.
2. Were particularly strict about any comments with racist or homophobic language. They will be deleted and the commenter may be banned.
3. Tell the truth. You may not post or link to any material that could be considered libelous, defamatory or false.
4. Respect the privacy of others. Do not harvest or otherwise collect names, email addresses or other identifying information from other participants. Do not post anyone’s personal information.
5. Don’t misrepresent yourself as someone else.
We do not moderate or edit user-submitted content, but we periodically monitor the comments. If you notice a comment that breaks the rules, please email us at email@example.com. If it’s in violation, it will be deleted and the commenter may be banned.
Thank you for your help,
Magnolia Support Staff