The happy thief

Posted on November 6th, 2012 by Sara

Bad weather¬†didn’t keep crime away last weekend- An MV reader writes:

This guy broke into our garage and probably our neighbors’ on the same night. Last Sunday, this guy came through our back gate into our yard then entered our garage looking for stuff to steal, rifled through our cars and took change, an i-POD and that umbrella he’s holding. Hey, it was raining. Area of 29th and Dravus.¬†If you see him or anyone suspicious around, notify SPD.

10 responses to “The happy thief”

1. Robin says:

This looks exactly like a guy I saw hanging out in the alley behind my house in Queen Anne. I asked him if he was visiting a neighbor and he was evasive. I called the cops. I don’t think there were any robberies that afternoon.

2. Chris says:

Our garage was also broken into on Sunday night, we live close to Albertson’s near 31st & Raye. If anyone recognizes this guy, please call the west precinct detective at 684-5730.

3. david says:

Hi i’m a reporter at KIRO-TV… i was wondering if any of you that have been burglarized by the guy can contact me? dham@kirotv.com

4. Lexi says:

Somebody went through our car Sunday night too 22nd and Ruffner

5. Molly says:

Went through the cars in our garage too on Sunday. Don’t think anything was taken but trunks were open and glove box papers were everywhere. We’re at 28th & Dravus

6. Jen says:

Yeah I saw a guy that looked like this walking up to neighbor’s houses a couple days ago, 22nd ave and Dravus. Asked him if he needed anything and he walked off casually.

7. Diane says:

We were one of the two garages featured on KIRO 7 last night–just realized he took our chainsaw, too!

8. magnoliacity says:

an arrest was made last night – justin james gilbert.. not sure if this is the guy, but break-ins occurred on 36th last night..