New coffee shop in Magnolia

Posted on October 29th, 2012 by Sara

We want to welcome Magnolia’s newest coffee shop- Gilman Ave Coffee and Doughnuts.

Located at 4211 Gilman Ave W.  They serve, roast and sell their own coffee called Conduit. (Their Locosfocos roast came in 2nd in the nation at Americas Best Espresso with Coffeefest).

Gilman Ave Coffee and Doughnuts is open Monday through Friday 6:30am- 4:30pm, Saturday and Sunday 8:00am-4:30pm. Thanks, Linda for the tip and photos.

16 responses to “New coffee shop in Magnolia”

1. Debra says:

My friend and I stopped there this morning and the coffee was delicious and the doughnuts tasty. We’ll be back.

2. Mr. Emerson says:

Welcomome to the neighborhood. Do you sell you beans too?

3. bssusie says:

Oh No, I new thoses doughnut shop were getting closer and closer and now one on my way to the rest of the world. I Welcome you and will see you soon

4. Ivana Zukquov says:

Wow, if there’s one thing we need more of in Seattle, coffee would certainly seem to be it, that’s for sure!

5. Keith says:

I hope they have chocolate covered cream filled long john donuts, and NOT the Bavarian cream or custurd, but the sugary type of cream. Those are my favorites!

6. Lola says:

I was so excited to see a coffee shop open on Gilman!! I stopped by last Sunday after I received a “free donut” card on my windshield (with purchase of a coffee). No donuts on Sunday! So disappointing!

7. rdmiller says:

Stopped in Saturday afternoon for a mocha. Pretty tasty. The doughnut counter was empty, but I imagine it was because I showed up right before closing time. I’m sure I’ll be back soon for a bite to eat.

• GilmanCoffee says:

Glad to have new friends in the store, the doughnuts are incredible, we are trying to have any enough for everyone we are just selling out about a hour before closing time. We will continue to increase our orders to feed you all. Thank you for your support.

8. James says:

very good coffee and the owner is very nice. Worth a stop by to check them out.